- Empirical‘s looking for a CTO. Empirical calls themselves dialogue architects, which as I understand it, is marketing-eze for ‘Marketing’.
- A lead platform architect for a company tackling VOIP/SIP sounds like an interesting opportunity, particularly if you know something about the protocols they’re looking for.
- There’s not much detail here, and what there is worries me a little. I guess I’m skeptical of model-driven development claims. Still, if you believe in MDA, it sounds like the compensation’s good and the role is ‘strategic’.
- It’s interesting that Canadian Tire is using ESB. Looks like it’s a big-vendor solution based on websphere message broker, but still. It’d be interesting to have a few more details. It’s also interesting that they feel compelled to explain ESB to potential candidates.
- I have to admit, Part-Time Software Architect seems a little odd. I can mentally invent scenarios where this makes sense (e.g. small startup wants expertise they can’t afford), but … you just don’t see postings like this very often.